counting sheep

Monday, September 12, 2011

Got my mantle did...


Well after a long hot summer the hubby was finally able to go back to work after falling out of Mrs Brown's tree. Poor guy, tree trimming ain't what its cracked up to be I guess. He's all mended and finally we are getting a little bit of a normal routine going again.

I was finally able to drag out a few fall decorations and throw some on the old mantle. Other than that I have not been able to sew or craft but hope to get to do a little soon. Maybe I will do up the back porch in the morning, who knows... maybe even pull a few weeds. Have a great fall everyone and prim blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. Your mantle looks beautiful. You have inspired me to get to work on mine! Hope your husband is doing well...falling out of a tree can't be much fun!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful looking mantle! Oh my...falling out of a tree! It'll be nice for you to get into your old routine, again.

    ReplyDelete