counting sheep

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Long Cool Woman In A White Bonnet....

I am in the process of looking at some bonnet patterns. I am trying to figure out which one I might be capable of making. I know that bonnet patterns can be tricky. I saw a photo of a line of bonnets in indigo blues (long bonnets) on an old board and I have just got to have one hanging in my hallway. We frequent lots of antique malls and somewhere along the line I bought this photo in PA. I plan on having a little shelf run the length of my board and I want to display some photos of ladies in bonnets.

You are very welcome to copy these photos, they are mine and like I said they came from an antique mall. If any of you all have a bonnet display I would love to see the photos of it or if you know of an easy pattern for a long bonnet and could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Spring Blessings! Gwen


1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea, Gwen! Those old bonnets are pretty fascinating to me (as are old photos), but I don't think I would have wanted to wear one! Have you tried Googling "free bonnet sewing patterns"? You just might find some you'd like! Good luck, and can't wait to see what you make!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete