counting sheep

Friday, October 19, 2012

The end tables on treadle irons.

 Not the best pictures ever but wanted to show you my end tables husband made. He used two old treadle irons, a Singer and a White. Its hard to tell in these photos but the red matches the red in the wall stencils. They will look better when I finally add lamps (still waiting for those to get made.)

I glazed the top and added a couple coats of poly. I think I want hubbs to drill a hole in the corner for the electrical cords.

I was thinking they would have a dry sink look but now I think its more of a buggy seat look.  

So now I am working on the mural in the hall and stairwell and one of these days I will have pictures of that. Once all this painting is done I am going to my sewing room and stay there, yes I am...


1 comment:

  1. Love your decorating posts. Color is the key to everything, I think and you have done a great job. the end tables are very cute.

    Cheryl Warren

    ReplyDelete