counting sheep

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Believe it or not YOU can paper piece too...

I thought I would not be able to do it. I thought I would need to know some kind of freaky math or something so I wouldn't even let myself look at the directions. Then... I was bored that afternoon and decided I would just take a peek. And the rest is history.

My advice to those who keep putting it off, go ahead and give it a shot. I promise you will like it, its easy, fun and I am afraid very addictive.  Read all you can about it and then download some free paper piece patterns online and give it your best shot. You'll be glad you did. I am glad I did!



2 comments:

  1. I hope I can try this, never really tried, but I wanted to since I had tv years ago & PBS ran those quilting shows. Maybe now is the time to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this years (whoops, make that decades) ago and liked it but never got back to it. You have inspired me to give it another try.
    Cheryl Warren

    ReplyDelete