counting sheep

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yeah, its a CHEATER QUILT... lol


I have had this in my stash a heck of a long time. Been meaning to sew it up so I finally got around to it today. I think it will look much better once I quilt it and add a border of some kind. There was some border that came with it but I don't think it will be enough. I will really have to get creative if I use it, would like to use it though. I will probably use a light blue thread to quilt with. Anyway this is the very first cheater I have ever done, kinda makes me feel a little slutty.... not sure why? lol I will post another picture once its done.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen, regardless, it is a pretty quilt! Love the pattern! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you make other quilts, too, then a cheater quilt here and there is just fine! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete