counting sheep

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Wiggle Dress For Me? Really?

Well I finally did find a vintage wiggle dress pattern in my size, I can't really see me wearing it outside the house though...  But I want to make it so badly! I also want to look half way decent in it but unless I can loose a 100 pounds or so during the sewing of the dress I am gonna be disappointed!


I can see it all now... Hubby coming home from work on a Friday night...there I stand at the door in my wiggle dress, hair all did...I hand him a cold Corona and I sip my cold, cheap wine from a paper cup... Ahhhh.... romantic, ain't it?  A nice pot of sloppy Joe's simmering in the kitchen, Little Debbie cakes placed just so on my best paper plates. It don't get much better than that.


But I know it's only a dream... hopefully WW can make it come true. I have not given up all hope.   I will make it, it will turn out good and I will look very special...I just know it!

Can I get a woot woot?

No comments:

Post a Comment