counting sheep

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time for buttons....

I was the first in our family to collect old buttons and I sold a ton of them on eBay but some how along the way my hubby became hooked on buttons as well... now he won't let me sell them anymore so we have buttons coming out of the wazoolio and I mean that...  Anyway I found this cute old jar with a clock face on it and filled it with juicy red buttons and wanted to share a picture or two of buttons with you today.


And here is a few of hubby's!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gwen,
    I love any and all vintage sewing notions and I have a feeling you have a great collection! Love the buttons! My neighbor is a big button collector and has some of the coolest buttons. When I need a button fix I go over to her house and just look at hers.
    Your Singer collection looks amazing. I'm fortunate to be the keeper of my mom's Singer Featherweight. It needs a little work to get it running smoothly so I just have it displayed right now.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete