counting sheep

Monday, February 13, 2012

Here is the one I did... from quitlsbycheri "a little patchwork"

Its a good thing that Cheri said not to worry if yours didn't turn out the same! Because...mine looks really different, I believe I forgot a strip and one looks a little more crooked than called for... Oh well ya never know till you try. I sure love doing her sew- a-longs. I love primitive too. The only think I have not done to the little quilts yet is grunge them but I will before its over.  Its fun displaying them I just used a couple of tiny nails and pinned safety pins on the back of the little doobers and hung them that way. I guess I was too lazy to make a sleeve.  Not sure what kind I will make next but can't wait to get started. Everybody out there in blog land have a great week and don't forget to count your blessings!


1 comment:

  1. I think it's beautiful Gwen! It has a wonderful prim look to it and I love the colors that you've used!

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day~

    ReplyDelete