counting sheep

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day to Mother Father & Brother

     Happy Memorial day to all my people who served our country, there are so many to thank. Let me start with my Father who served in WW2. This man came home married my mother who already had 3 children from another marriage and worked his butt off on a cotton farm in the delta region of TN. To my Mother who worked at an arsenal to help feed and clothe everybody and also her elderly parents. To my dear Brother who made his life's work out of serving his country, first in wartime and in peace. Once he retired he went back to school to head up an ROTC program... All gone now but never ever forgotten. SALUTE!  And I must not forget my nephew and cousins who have served in Irac and to all of the ones who served in peace time as well, SALUTE to them ALL as well.
Blessings to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment