counting sheep

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ok... so today I went to Hancocks...

Well as I drug myself out of bed today (bad back) it kind of felt a little better so I thought to myself I MUST GO TO HANCOCKS THE McCALLS ARE ON SALE FOR A DOLLAR NINETY NINE! lol But they limit you to buying only 10... but I really couldn't even find 10 that I wanted. But I did find a cute little apron related pattern for those hangie bags you keep your grocery bags in. I don't like the way they did theirs so I'm gonna give mine a little funk by making the apron part in a 1930's 40's style and unlike this designer my rick rack will be put on different, I like only the points of the trim to stick out. I found some cute cherry fabrics there to use, can't wait to get started on these!

Oh yes! and they had these big pincushions on sale for half price and you know I had to have one of these! well...there was storage in the bottom for my quilting safety pins...

It was fun being there today, sitting comfortably and pouring over the pattern books....


No comments:

Post a Comment